Annual Bookmark Contest February 1 – 29, 2016
Design a bookmark with the theme “Mosey On Into the Library” There will be one winner for each age category:
- Kindergarten – Grade 2
- Grades 3 – 5
- Grades 6 – 8
- Grades 9 – 10
- Grades 11 – 12
- Designs are limited to original artwork, whether computer generated or hand-drawn. No tracing or use of copyrighted images such as Disney or comic book characters.
- Download and print the form. Draw your bookmark design within the box. Check for correct spelling and do not draw over the lines.
- Entries must be submitted by February 29 to any Augusta County Library or by mail to:
ACL Bookmark Contest, 1759 Jefferson Hwy., Fishersville, VA 22939
- All entries become the property of the Augusta County Library and will not be returned.
- Prizes and winners will be announced in March.
- Winning bookmarks may be printed and distributed by the Augusta County Library.
Or connect with us online: