The Augusta County Library creates an environment for people to learn, to explore, to enjoy, to create, and to connect with each other and their community. It provides materials and services to the residents of Augusta County to meet their educational and recreational needs.
Diantha McCauley, MLS
Debbie Sweeney, MLIS
Augusta County Library includes 5 locations:
- Churchville Branch Library
- Craigsville Library Station
- Deerfield Library Station
- Fishersville Library (Main)
- Middlebrook Library Station
In Fiscal Year 20134-2014, Augusta County residents:
- Checked out 558,946 items combined at all five our locations. That equals 7.6 items for each resident.
- Enjoyed 746 library programs, with 23,302 people attending.
- Volunteered 9,563 hours at the Library
- Used Library computers 34,964 times
- Asked reference librarians 14,078 questions
25,798 people have an Augusta County Library card. That’s almost 35% of the population in the county.
Our total budget was $1,247,003.
Thank you for helping to make
Augusta County Library such a vibrant part of our community!
Share this with friends:
Or connect with us online: