The Augusta County Library creates an environment for people to learn, to explore, to enjoy, to create, and to connect with each other and their community. It provides materials and services to the residents of Augusta County to meet their educational and recreational needs.
Diantha McCauley, MLS
Debbie Sweeney, MLIS
Augusta County Library includes 5 locations:
- Churchville Branch Library
- Craigsville Library Station
- Deerfield Library Station
- Fishersville Library (Main)
- Middlebrook Library Station
- Checked out 558,946 items combined at all five our locations.
- Enjoyed 745 library programs, with 24,800 people attending.
- Volunteered 6,778 hours at the Library
- Used Library computers 29,970 times
- Asked reference librarians 30,542 questions
- 22,992 people have an Augusta County Library card.
Click the graphic to the right to view a digit copy of the Augusta County Library Annual Report Fiscal Year 2015 or ask to see a copy at the library.
Thank you for helping to make
Augusta County Library such a vibrant part of our community!