Your library card is now your ticket to celebrate great entertainment and more — thousands of titles from Hoopla for you!
Hoopla gives you access to thousands of titles anywhere and anytime you have an Internet connection, with more new content being added all the time. And, with Hoopla, there are no hold lists, no extra apps or accounts needed, and no waiting for your title to buffer.
Imagine being able to view hit movies or listen to your favorite artist and more without expensive subscription fees—all you’ll need is your valid library card!
Hoopla can be accessed on Apple iOS 6.0+ or Android devices, and via the four major web browsers. To access the system on your mobile device, you’ll need to first download the FREE Hoopladigital app from the App Store on your device. There is no need to download an app or extension for your web browser.
Browsing and borrowing made simple:
- Easily browse titles on your computer or mobile device by clicking Browse and choosing one of the format tabs. You can also search for a specific title by clicking on the Search box and typing in your title or keyword.
- To borrow a title, click on the titles icon and then click the Borrow button. The borrowed titles can be found under the My Titles tab for viewing/listening.
- Then, simply enjoy your borrowed titles! And don’t worry, they’ll be automatically returned when your lending period is over.
When using Hoopla for music, did you know…?
- Hoopla allows you to borrow full music albums, as compared to simply singles
- Hoopla has a music shuffle feature—shuffle one or all of your borrowed albums
- With Hoopla, you can listen to music while simultaneously using your device for other things
To get started, visit www.Hoopladigital.com and click ‘Sign Up.’
Get social with us!