Calling All Job Hunters!
Job Club: First and Third Tuesdays of the month at 6:00 pm
Fishersville Main Library
We invite anyone looking for a job or trying to make a career change to join us for our twice-monthly Job Club meetings. Generous support is provided by our co-sponsors, the Rotary Club of Staunton-Augusta County.
All meetings are designed to support you, the job seeker. Our facilitators are Rotarians and include the Director of Career Services at Bridgewater College. Let us help you with your resume, interviewing skills, and more. We’ve had several success stories with Job Club members being hired for the jobs they were dreaming of. You could be next!
Fall 2013 sessions include
- September 3 – Skills Assessment
- September 17 – Planning Your Job Search
- October 1 – How to Work a Job Fair
- October 15 – Interviewing Skills
- November 9 – Prepare to Network
- November 19 – Networking Workshop
Come to one or all of these free sessions. You’ll walk away with expert advice and personalized assistance.