Calling All Job Hunters!
Job Club: First and Third Tuesdays of the month at 6:00 pm
Fishersville Main Library
We invite anyone looking for a job or trying to make a career change to join us for our twice-monthly Job Club meetings. Generous support is provided by our co-sponsors, the Rotary Club of Staunton-Augusta County.
All meetings are designed to support you, the job seeker. Our facilitators are Rotarians and include the Director of Career Services at Bridgewater College. Let us help you with your resume, interviewing skills, and more. We’ve had several success stories with Job Club members being hired for the jobs they were dreaming of. You could be next!
2014 sessions include
- February 4 – Open Forum: Your questions about the job hunt answered.
- February 18 – Who’s Hiring? Find out what’s hot & what’s not in the local job market.
- March 4 – Stand Out From the Crowd: The importance of personal branding.
- March 18 – Seal the Deal: Interviewing tips to help land the job.
- April 1 – Practice Makes Perfect: Mock interview sessions with feedback from local business owners & executives.
- April 15 – Networking: How to work your connections to find & land a job.
- April 29 – Networking Social: Celebrate the end of the sessions with a chance to mingle and mix with local business owners & executives to practice all the skills you’ve learned.
Come to one or all of these free sessions. You’ll walk away with expert advice and personalized assistance.
Share this with friends:
Or connect with us online: