1. Left click on the link to the Valley Libraries Catalog
2. Left click on the My Account
link located on the bottom half of your screen.
3. Type your patron i.d. number (the barcode on the back of your library card) into the “Patron /Alternate I.D. Number” box.
4. Type your pin number in the “PIN” box and left click the “Submit request” button. [When you register for your library card, you are asked if you want a PIN (Personal Identification Number). If you don’t have one or can't remember it, come to the library to get one.]
5. Scroll down until you see “Loan” list. Put a check in each box in front of the title you want to renew and then scroll down to the bottom of the page. See the Renew Checked Items button
. Left click this button. If you get a message stating you cannot renew your items, you have either renewed them once before or they cannot be renewed (reserved titles, video formats).