A brief overview of Augusta County Library.
The Augusta County Library provides a welcoming gathering place with convenient access to information, experiences, and materials for the benefit of all members of the community.
Collection Development Policy
Click here to view our collection development policy.
Jennifer Brown, MSLIS, PhD
Augusta County Library includes 7 locations:
- Churchville Branch Library
- Craigsville Library Station
- Deerfield Library Station
- Fishersville Library (Main)
- Middlebrook Library Station
- Stuarts Draft Library Station
- Weyers Cave Library Station
In Fiscal Year 2023:
– 477,604 Print Checkouts
–40,699 Digital Checkouts
–98,332 Library Visitors
–26,176 Program Participants
–43,017 Wi-Fi Users
–7,369 Public Computer Hours
–317 Hotspot Checkouts
–1,222 Meeting Room Hours
Click the link below to view a digital copy of the Augusta County Library Annual Report for Fiscal Year 2023 or ask to see a copy at the library.
Thank you for helping to make Augusta County Library such a vibrant part of our community!
Augusta County Library thrives in large part due to our invaluable community partners. We would like to recognize the following organizations for their ongoing support.
Augusta Health Auxiliary: Promotes the library’s services in the Please Read to Me early literacy bags for new parents
- Houff Library at Blue Ridge Community College: Our partnership allows Augusta County Library’s items to be returned to their book return
- Smart Beginnings: Supports and promotes the Library’s early literacy programs such as the Rubber Ducky Reading Club & 1000 Books Before Kindergarten
- Valley Libraries Connection: Our partnership with Staunton Public Library & Waynesboro Public Library allows us to share collections and jointly host a web-based catalog
- Village Garden Center: Contributes to our landscape maintenance at the Fishersville Library