Mon, Wed, Fri: 10 AM – 5 PM
Tue & Thu: 11 AM – 7 PM
- Currently available to check out and use in the parking lots at our Fishersville and Churchville locations.
- Driver’s license must be submitted at the time of the laptop checkout and will be returned when the laptop is returned.
- Two-hour limit per day.
- No holds are allowed on laptops.
- Laptops MUST STAY ON THE PREMISES.
- A $5 fine will be charged for every overdue hour.
3714 Churchville Ave.
Churchville, VA 24421
Interested in reserving the meeting room? Contact staff at (540)-245-5287 or CBL@augustacountylibrary.org for availability.
About the Churchville Branch Library
The Churchville Branch opened in 2002 in the former kindergarten wing of the original Churchville Elementary School. As part of the Augusta County Library system, the CBL provides access to books, newspapers, e-books, and magazines as well as a full range of services including preschool storytimes, public Internet computers, Wi-Fi, photocopier, and faxing.
Click here to see plaques honoring supporters of the branch.