- Currently available to check out and use in the parking lots at our Fishersville, Churchville, Craigsville, Stuarts Draft, & Weyers Cave locations.
- Driver’s license must be submitted at the time of the laptop checkout and will be returned when the laptop is returned.
- Two-hour limit per day.
- No holds are allowed on laptops.
- Laptops MUST STAY ON THE PREMISES.
- A $5 fine will be charged for every overdue hour.
Public Access Computers
- Computer sessions are for one hour.
- Up to two people are allowed per computer.
- Patrons must bring their own helper, as one-on-one staff assistance is not available.
All Augusta County library buildings have secure wireless access for those who want to bring their own laptops, tablets, and other mobile devices. Wi-Fi can be accessed 24/7 from the parking lot. Wireless printing is available at the Fishersville Library.
Click here for more information regarding our Internet Acceptable Use Policy.
Printing & Scanning
You may print from our public access computers at any library location. Fishersville and Churchville have color printing and scanning as well.
- Black and white printing – $0.15 per page
- Color printing – $0.50 per page
- Scanning – FREE
All public access computers are connected to the internet and loaded with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.