Masking is encouraged to help keep our immunocompromised and youngest visitors safe!
• All library buildings are open to the public. Please click here to see hours and locations. Curbside services are available for holds pick-up, modified printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Limited laptops/Chromebooks are available to be checked out and used in the parking lots at Fishersville, Churchville, Craigsville, Stuarts Draft, and Weyers Cave. Click here for more information about laptop checkouts.
• Virtual materials are available 24/7.
- Click here to explore our apps for e-books, audiobooks, music, and more.
- Click here for language learning, online classes, knowledge databases, and more through the Library of Virginia.
- Click here to browse all of ACL’s virtual services.
If you or someone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please do not visit the library or return library materials until all members of your household have received medical clearance to do so. Please get in touch with your local library via telephone to discuss due date extensions or other account concerns. Valley Libraries staff members are willing to provide account accommodations to you for the safety of staff and other library patrons. Don’t forget – all Valley Libraries are now fine-free, so you will not be charged overdue fines for late items.