The Augusta County Library is currently curbside service only. (Click here to view the official press release regarding the return to curbside services.)
• All library buildings are closed to the public. Curbside services is available for holds pick-up, modified printing, scanning, copying and faxing. Limited laptops/Chromebooks are available to be checked out and used in the parking lots at Fishersville, Churchville, Craigsville, Stuarts Draft, and Weyers Cave. Click here for more information about laptop checkouts.
• Curbside service is provided at Churchville, Craigsville, Fishersville, Middlebrook, Stuarts Draft, and Weyers Cave. Click here for more information about curbside pick-up.
• Virtual materials are available 24/7. Click here to explore our apps to e-books, audiobooks, music and more. Click here for language learning, online classes, knowledge databases and more through the Library of Virginia. Click here to browse all of ACL’s virtual services.
• All return materials are being quarantined for 7 days. They will be checked in and removed from patron accounts once they are out of quarantine. Please disregard any overdue notices you may receive on items that have already been returned.
• Please note that we are not accepting donations at this time. Do not put donations in our book drops.