Need a wireless internet connection? Check out one of the Augusta County Library’s new mobile hotspots!
Hotspots may be picked up and returned to any ACL location (other than Deerfield, which remains closed). Availability may be checked via the online catalog, or by calling your desired ACL location.
Please note that most of these hotspots use the Sprint/T-Mobile network, but there are two that use Verizon.
Checkout Period: 1 week
Holds: Allowed, but must be picked-up in 3 days
• One Mobile Hotspot per household at a time.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Coverage depends on the T-Mobile/Sprint network. Craigsville has 2 on the Verizon network.
• Connect up to 10 devices to the Mobile Hotspot.
• Must be returned to any Augusta County Library location (Fishersville, Churchville, Craigsville, Deerfield, Middlebrook, Stuarts Draft, or Weyers Cave) and may not be returned in any book drop.
• Overdue Mobile Hotspots will be disabled after 24 hours if not returned to the library.
• Mobile Hotspots are not filtered, and it is the user’s responsibility to use the device in a responsible manner, consistent with the educational and informational purpose for which it is provided, and not for any unauthorized, unethical, or illegal purposes.
• Any attempt to alter data or the configuration of the Mobile Hotspot is strictly prohibited and may be considered an act of vandalism and subject to full replacement costs.
• The library reserves the right to rescind privileges for the checkout of items if these guidelines are not followed.
Please note that there is a replacement fee for the hotspot and/or its accessories if lost or damaged.