The Augusta County Library is committed to providing excellent facilities and emphasizes courtesy and respect. Consequently, the Library does not permit:
- Willful damage to or unauthorized removal of library property
- Disorderly conduct
- Extreme body odor or other strong smells
- Animals other than service animals, except if part of a library sanctioned program
- Open food or beverage containers or the consumption of food or beverages without authorization from the Library. Beverages in bottles, cups with lids, or cans are acceptable unless otherwise posted. Food and beverages in open containers may be used in the Coffee Café in the Fishersville Main Library.
- Insufficient attire. Shirts and shoes are required.
Any person failing to abide by this policy may, at the discretion of the Library Director or designee, be removed from the Library for the day or, depending on the seriousness of the violation or in the case of repeated offense, have his or her Library privileges revoked.
Adopted by Library Board 03/21/2012